Monday, April 7, 2014

Bankers' Hours - Keeping up with the community!

So, as I stated on various group pages I am not a professional blogger. I don't know the rules, haven't researched the most efficient post strategies (yet) - I am not a journalist. I have three small kids, a husband, two dogs and a bunch of dirt I hope to grow veggies in this year. 

All of that being said I'd like to see Currituck Central grow and meet the needs of our community. I've been trying to figure out the best way to keep up with the "Things To Do" page of this blog - and after some careful thought (and realization that new things are being submitted all the time) I'm going to run bankers hours. Translation?

New submissions will be added as they are received in the currituckcentral@gmail.com inbox through 4pm - after 4pm they will be posted the following day. No new submissions will be added on Sat or Sun. Finally, I am in the US Army Reserve and there will be times when I'm called away on duty - I'll give fair warning when I'll be away so people can submit early.

Thank you for your continued support and submissions. Currituck Central will NOT be successful without YOUR input.

No comments:

Post a Comment